Questions, Features & Suggestions

Use the form below to ask a question, leave your feedback or feature suggestions.

1. group tracking

Group Tracking - It seems that the default should be tracking all requirements, I do not feel that I should have to select the requirements I want to track.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rank order on advancement report

have noticed that on the advancement report it does not print in rank order. I think this would be better suited to print in rank order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Tom, I think that’s a great idea. I’ve noticed that same thing when I print out reports for my troop as well. I’ll plan on changing that and post a message here when it’s done. Thanks for the feedback!

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. unit site calendar

On the unit site calendar instead of Meeting Title it would be nice if it just said Title: and we could type in our own subject, meeting, campout, merit badge day .... or have a drop down prepopulated with the most commly used items or the ability for each troop to create their own drop down list. I did see a post asking for a start date and end date it would also be nice to have a start time and end time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Paul, I think it’s a good idea to change it to just “Title” instead of “Meeting Title”. I don’t plan on putting in any predefined titles because I want to leave it open to the user to define those.

For the start and end date, I do plan on adding that feature.

• Don't see your idea?

Questions, Features & Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base